This is the 401cr.
It's a motion simulator that tilts and rotates to simulate the experience of being in a car, plane, or pretty much any other vehicle. It can be configured as a driving simulator or racing simulator, a flight simulator, or customized to match your requirements.
The 401cr motion system provides large motion range that truly simulates forces, delivers high-impact acceleration, and has best-in-class frequency response that helps eliminate motion sickness. And we support an industry-leading and ever-growing list of simulations and games.
It comes ready-to-run, with an on-board computer, monitors, a 900 watt surround sound system, and a smooth, powerful force feedback wheel.
It works like this:
Most "motion simulators" tilt far too little — under 10 degrees, sometimes far under — to usefully portray lateral and longitudinal loads, so you never really feel anything but the bumping and shaking. Or they move the seat separately from the wheel and pedals, about which the less is said the better.
Some other platforms that do have larger ranges respond too slowly, and take so long to arrive at those bigger angles that by the time they're there, the target g-loading has changed. You feel some amount of loading, but you feel it at the wrong time.
The 301 and 401 are quick enough to be on time, and have enough range to deliver accurate, usable cues. You get real, sustained loading that correctly matches the accelerations the simulated car is undergoing.
Our platforms let you drive by feel, not just improve your sense of immersion.
How close is the 401cr to the real thing? This close.
Real VR support, real motion, real performance.
• Easy set up: Plug in power and go
• Large motion range for accurate representation of cornering and acceleration
• Available continuous rotation axis for one-to-one vehicle rotation feel
• Custom-tailored 900 watt 5.1 surround sound
• Ultra-fast servos for excellent high frequency response, ultra-low latency, and resistance to motion sickness
• Full VR support including motion compensation with predictive platform geometry correction
• Remote control of all platform settings via our free Android app
• Industrial reliability ready for the most demanding commercial use
• Simple maintenance with an all-electric servo system